Port Forwarding Not Working?
Your firewall may be blocking the required Port. You can try this:
- Open "Windows Defender Firewall With Advanced Security" on your computer
- Click "Inbound Rules", then click "New Rule"
- Select the "Port" checkbox and press Next
- Under "Specified local ports", write down the Port to use that you wrote in the config file.
- Keep pressing Next until the new rule is added.
- Repeat the same steps, but for "Outbound Rules" too
- Restart your server to see if it works.