top of page
Last Updated: October 21st, 2020
- You agree to not modify the public server application. If you violate this rule, you are legally responsible for any damages or wrongdoing resulting from the modification of the application.
- You agree to not redistribute the public server software. If you violate this rule, you are legally responsible for any damages or wrongdoing resulting from the unauthorized redistribution of this software.
- You agree to not share and Inappropriate Content on your server, to remove any Inappropriate as soon as it appears on your server, and to ban any user sharing Inappropriate Content on your server. Inappropriate Content includes: vulgar words, website links, illegal content, or anything considered unacceptable for a child to see. If this rule is violated, Abstract Software will ban your server, and restrict you from ever hosting servers again. Also, by choosing to use the public server software, you are the one who is legally accountable for sharing any Inappropriate Content.
- You agree to not share any copyrighted content, and to remove any copyrighted content as soon as it appears on your server. For example, don't create a Music Box in your world that is playing the "Super Mario" theme song. If this rule is violated, Abstract Software will ban your server, and restrict you from ever hosting servers again. Also, by choosing to use the public server software, you are the one who is legally accountable for sharing/redistributing any copyrighted content.
- Abstract Software may log your computer's MAC address, your phone's device-id, and your IP address, among other information, when you run the Public Server software. You agree to share this information with Abstract Software.
- You understand that by hosting the Public Server software, you are sharing your IP Address with the world. You also understand that by enabling Port Forwarding, you may be exposing your computer to certain security vulnerabilities. Do not host the public server software if you are unaware of the risks involved, or if you do not have a firewall or other network security. Public Servers are to be hosted at your own risk. Abstract Software Inc is not responsible for any stolen information or damages that result from you choosing to host the public server software.
bottom of page